16 July, 2007

One Project down for the Kingdom!!!

I had an amazing weekend: it was full of CELBRATION! My beautiful roommate celebrated her 23 birthday, and I loved being there for her. Saturday I went to a friend's baby-shower. I am so happy for her; she is one of the people who you can see being a mom. You can see her running around with a baby in tow, and I am SO HAPPY for her. Sunday I was able to see some more faces I haven't seen since February. Opportunities have flared up, and I am excited to talk.
I have found the bibles and KILLER prices for them. I have located a cite where I can buy 18 softcover interactive teen bibles for 197.90 FREE shipping!!! That means that come August, Bethany Village will have bibles!!!!!! YAY!
SO...this is the call out:
If you have the ability, than pitch in for a few bibles. 197.90/18 = 10.99. $10.99 for one bible!!!! Ladies and Gentlemen, we can stock Bethany Village with interactive bibles for 10.99 each! LETS DO IT!

1 comment:

Krystle Jo said...

I am so in!

How do you want the moolah?!?!