I enjoy riding the train (when it’s on time); it saves me time, money, stress, and worry. There are two particular faces I look forward to seeing that brighten my day. Not just because they are ADORABLE but also because they arrive in a whirl of joy (most days). In the morning there is one beautiful little girl who travels with her mom in the same direction as I, and exits on the same station as I do. I have never actually shaken hands with her mother, but she has patience. I can’t think of a better attribute to have as a mother. I have yet to hear her yell at her daughter; she calmly gives directions, answers questions, and compliments her little girl. They are such a lovely pair; the obvious love is BEAUTIFUL.
And no matter what sort of day I had at school I get to listen to the smooth styling of another angel on the bus en-route to the train station. Today I listened and laughed with her mother as she tried to remember the words to “Three Blind Mice,” which she renamed “Four (b/c that is her age) Bind (because she cannot pronounce blind) Mice.” It probably took her five or six times for the little girl to get the whole song through…but it was adorable. Her mother’s patience and investment in her daughter is so refreshing. Instead of brushing her daughter off, she interacted with her, and retold the words to her over and over.
No comments:
Post a Comment